- You are here: User account
We are pleased to announce that the EITP Portal ("the portal") will undergo a revamp for more convenient access to the massive open online courses ("MOOC") of the portal that you have registered as members. Starting from 29 November 2019, registration for MOOC will no longer be necessary and all MOOC content will be opened up and accessible without restriction. Your kind attention is drawn to the following arrangements:
- New registrations for submission will be stopped w.e.f. 1 November 2019.
- Content permission of "Teacher" role account of the MOOC will be disabled on 1 November 2019.
- Existing "Teacher" role account holders can access MOOC until 28 November 2019 at 17:59.
- The login access of "Student" role account of the MOOC will be disabled on 27 November 2019.
- The MOOC will be suspended on 28 November 2019 from 18:00 to 23:59. After launching of the revamped portal on 29 November 2019, MOOC content will be available for public access without login requirement.
- Subsequent to the revamp exercise, as no login will be required, the information that you have provided to EITP portal upon registration, including name, contact number, email address, password, related credentials and all data of your profile and your students’ login accounts will be removed from the portal.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com or call One-stop Support Centre hotline at 2116 9083. Thank you for your attention.
If you forget your password, please click here.